Sunday, July 26, 2009

Magical moment at Lonavla

Hi Again,


Let me share a magical moment i experienced yesterday at Lonavla (a small and beautiful hill station near Mumbai).


We (hubby, kiddos and me) had just spent around 2 hours getting drenched in the rain-fed and fast-flowing Tungarli river, and had just started back for home and dry clothes, when I saw a small tea-stall by the roadside, we stopped for steaming cups of chai with biscuits.



The tea was awesome, there was a ghazal by Parveen Sultana on the FM, there were rainclouds all around us and the kids were quiet (too!!). The moment was truly magical and will remain etched on my memory for a long time to come and it was also the inspiration behind this blog!



I truly hope to share many such moments magical and enchanting with all who stop by and hope that they will in some small, tiny way inspire, ease and uplift your life journey.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow **jealous!!**

    please be regular... u paint so well with ur words... i hope u know that uv been my biggest inspiration behind everything iv written... maybe u could add pics next time too... oooh!!

    ReplyDelete